fredag 13 maj 2011

The checklist is checked.

As I had planned almost all of the time this week was spent on rendering weapons for our game cards. I set up a scene with some nice lightning and tweaked the materials to get the quality that I was looking for. A huge pain was to figure out how to render the Molotov cocktail given that I actually am no renderer and is virtually self-taught I think that the result came out ok. Model and material (with some modification from me) is made by Juan Carlos.



I also spent some time on creating a trap tile that can be placed on the board.
At this stage everything that is used in the board game (graphical wise) is completed. The only this left to do before we send it to the printing presses is a little adapting with bleeds and crop marks.

I will post more pictures next week when everything is 100% complete.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar