fredag 20 maj 2011

2011-05-16 to 2011-05-20

Our game is at the printing company being printed and hopefully nothing will go wrong. I must confess that it is a bit creepy leaving our last eight weeks of work in someone else’s hands. Because that everything now is finished I thought that I would post all of our cards and such so that you can see what I and my colleagues have been up to the last 5 weeks or so. 
Since Wednesday afternoon André and I have been busy sending animations back and forth between us for our trailer. I made a quick mockup over it in 3ds max and André started fine tuning the animations making it look great. 
It’s hard to pinpoint in words exactly what animations I did for the final product since we have altered each other’s work. However I made the particle effects, that that great I know but they serve their purpose. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar