torsdag 12 maj 2011

As I thought a lot of the time left before we send our art to the printing company (and we do this at

The 13th of May) will be spent on rendering. I will probably spend the whole next week concentrating on rendering the weapons for the card to make sure that these will be as pretty as the possibly can.

This week though, I have rendered our cars for the paper cutouts that will be showcased at GGC. In my blog I will only post the renders of the cars that I have modeled. Please visit the other artists’ blogs to see how the renders of their cars turned out.





I have also modeled, textured and rendered the Dashboard, one of the most important components of our board game.



Except from this I have also made all of the back faces for the cards and they follow below.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar