fredag 22 april 2011

3D monkey

Time is flying by as it usually does when you’re having fun. This week has been spent on modeling and texturing. I have finally completed the model and texture for the last of the four cars and I am quite glad with the result. A screen is posted at the end of this blog.

I have started to model the shotgun and the front mounted spikes. I finished the spikes and I am almost done with the high poly of the shotgun.

Except from that, I and Joakim have started to structure how our poster will look and I will most likely spend quite some time next week finishing it.

I also thought that I would post a short review of my workflow while modeling, baking and texturing the front mounted spikes.


First I create the basic low polygon model. Not much to see at this stage but with some texture maps things will be more interesting.



Sculpting the high polygon model in Mudbox from which I later will bake normal maps and ambient occlusion.



Halfway done with the retopology of the lowpoly. I do this because I want the low and high poly models to have the same silhouette.



Finished lowpoly with Diffuse, Normal and Specular.



Finished lowpoly with Diffuse, Normal, Specular and wireframe. 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar