fredag 8 april 2011

No rest for the wicked.

2011-04-03 to 2011-04-08

Another week has passed and a lot of work has been done.
The first car is kind of finished. I wasn’t completely satisfied with the result but for the time being, it will do. I have also spent some time at the tiles that I mentioned in the previous post and they are also done.
It actually became four different tiles (instead of two) to compensate for the higher wall on the curved tile.
Yesterday I started modeling the last of the four cars that will be featured in Carnage and I would say that I’m halfway there at this point.
By the 26’th of April we will have a presentation showing of our first playable version of the game and by the time that I am writing this we are about two days ahead of the schedule that I had planned. So, things are looking good from the art perspective.
As promised I will post a few screens of my week this work. Do remember that at this stage more or less everything is a work in progress.



The first car at about 1200 polys, 2k diffuse, normal and specular.


The first car at about 1200 polys, 2k diffuse, normal and specular.


A lone racetrack floating somewhere in the UDK space.


The other car, still in modeling stage.


The other car, still in modeling stage.


And with the wire frame.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar