torsdag 23 februari 2012

Phoenix

Here we are again.
I am currently taking a new course were I am to plan and execute a project in five weeks and I thought it would be interesting for the posterity to document my working process. The assignment is more or less for me produce what I would want as long as it is connected to game design. I have decided to design, model and texture a Capture the flag map in UDK.

The first week will be spent researching CTF maps under certain criterias and later blocking out the actual level on paper. With a good paper block out I believe that I can start to model some parts that I know that I will need.

This is the concept that I will work towards.




I will follow it quite loosely because though because I have some ideas of my own that I want to try out when I have a chance.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar