tisdag 6 mars 2012

Hi there!

I just wanted to show of some models that I have finished in the last days.

This is one of the wall together with the floor piece. There is still some time left on the pipe texture.



Because that the wall pieces have geometry pushing in to the negative axis it produces gaps in the corners and I had to cover that up with something, so I made this doorway thingy. The pillars with the lamp is its own mesh and can be placed elsewhere. It can also be rotated making the light not visible. In UDK I am going to use the emissive for static lighting with lightmass and I think it's going to look sweet.



I have also looked in to how to create a translucent shader for a wall piece with some glass details. It's coming along and I hope to have some results next week. I have also started implementing meshes into UDK so I will show some progress of that in the next post.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar